I have mentioned it twice so...

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Twice in comments this week I mentioned that Peyton Manning is in my "Fab Five" - you know the list that you make of guys your significant other should allow you to
BROWN-CHICKEN-BROWN-COW
with if by some MAD twist of fate you run into them and they *pant pant* want you too.
5) David Letterman - rich, funny, gets tons of vacation, gushes about his son, what is NOT to like?
4) Adam Sandler - YES, I know, you really don't get why I pick him either. It gets better.
3) Pierce Brosnan - I will NEVER see another Bond movie again, James Bond.
2) Peyton Manning - my step-daughter said during his first SuperBowl when I was the lone Colt fan in the place - "Do you know what Colts stands for? Can only lose The Superbowl!" HA! NOT!
1) Matthew McConaughey - Being dumb does not bump you down to #2

So there you have it ladies and gents - drool along, or laugh, it matters not!

p.s. Dr. Monkey...you WOULD have made the list, but unfortunately the rules state that I can not include anyone who I actually have exchanged blog comments with, sorry babe!

3 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

That's okay. I'm used to being kicked to the curb by hot women like you. It still hurts but I'm used to it. :)

krissy said...

Well damn...I guess I can't be on your list either. LOL! Wait, that sounded odd. Scratch that.

Adam Sandler is cute in his own way but David Letterman is just..ummm..gag. Sorry. But I will give you the others.

I like Freddie Prince Jr. Remember him? Nobody does. He's married to Sarah Michelle Gellar and played Freddy in Scooby Doo. Sad, pathetic and disturbing. I know.

MommyLisa said...

Okay Freddie Prinz Jr. is CUTE! But Sarah Michelle Gellar is so lying about her age...

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs