Boo Boo La La Dictionary

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ascar = Madagascar, one or two
Baby yogurt = Yo Baby yogurt, also Dora yogurt - and Ascar yougurt
Butter = Peanut butter
Chicken = Any other meat, except hot dogs
Christmas = Any small candybar that is chocolate, except Hershey Kisses
Ham = Salami (the other exception to the Chicken rule.)
MY- (fill in the blank) = Everything is My this, or that to a toddler
Nappy-time = Nap or Bed time
Purple, Gold, Silver = Hershey Kisses identified by their wrapper - as in "Mom, I want a purple!" or dark chocolate kiss, which is her favorite.
Puter = Any computer
Salad = Romaine Lettuce
Uppie? = Hey I am tired, or bored, or want a hug. You should pick me up and carry me wherever I want to go, okay?
Wakietime = Whenever Boo Boo does not have to be in bed.

1 comment:

Ann(ie) said...

hehe. Isn't their little verbiage adorable. Ben is big on saying yokert and I say no. ;)

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs