Friday, March 27, 2009

So, it is my fault.
She has a job, she has a debit card on her checking account - IIIIIII am the genious who got her setup and this is the result:


Prom Dress purcahsed with NO help!
I remember it was a big deal to go prom dress shopping, first with your friends and then you dragged mom there to approve of the selection.

Nope

Went to JC Penny by herself and bought what she wanted.

sigh, I am sad. I don't even have the energy to photograph that stupid balloon that looks the same as last year.

She just told me, "Hey I will send you a picture of my dress. Show it to Dad later will ya?" And then she went off to sleep over at Brittany's.

sigh

2 comments:

Faux Martha said...

THat is sad. It is a rite of passage to make a big stinking deal about your prom dress. At least she was smart and didn't spend a gazillion dollars on it.

Ann(ie) said...

*sigh* independance. :(

Purty choice, though!

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs